Introducing Community Challenges
Salvete omnes and welcome to our new community challenges! These will be organized following the release of one of our updates. This month we will publish two community challenges and, should you accomplish them both, you will get a chance to win a Magna Graecia Content Pack key! We will select a total of 10 winners! Good luck to you and may the omens be in your favor!
The first challenge, available now April 17, 16:00 CEST, is “Very Far From Home”: start as Menesthei and form the Phocaean League!
The second challenge “Benevolent Minos” will be revealed on Friday 24th of April at 16:00 CEST and here it is: “Form Crete, then Pan-Hellenic League, and release the regional Greek governments”.
To prove your deeds, you will have to send us a screenshot for both challenges AND the reason why you should get a copy of Magna Graecia (get creative!) before May 1, 2020, 16:00 CEST at this email address (don’t forget to mention your name the initial letter of your surname or use a nickname): email@example.com.
Check out the terms and conditions below before sending your entry!
Terms and Conditions for “Imperator – Community Challenges”
- The promoter is: Paradox Interactive whose registered office is at Magnus Ladulåsgatan 4, 118 66 Stockholm.
- The competition is open to everyone across the world aged 16 years or over except employees of Paradox Interactive and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found here on the Official Website of Imperator. Entries are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be May 1, 2020, 16:00 CEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The names or nicknames of the winners will be advertised on the website of Imperator through a blog post on May 8, 2020, 16:00 CEST.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Participants submit a screenshot for each challenge in an email.
- Participants must include a short message on why they should get the prize, text must not exceed 150 words.
- Participants mention their names and initial letter of their surname to be announced as winner.
- A jury composed of the Imperator Team will confer and select 10 winners based on screenshots and the creativity of the message.
- Each winner will receive one copy of Magna Graecia of a value of $7.99.
- Tax may be charged.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law principles.